Retail is changing. In 2015, online sales totaled $341.7 billion and e-commerce accounted for 60.4% of all retail sales growth.* But, 85% of consumers still say they prefer to shop in-store. Physical retail is here to stay. To remain competitive in the low-cost world of ecommerce, facilities managers must find new ways to reduce operating costs.
In this webinar recording you’ll learn:
- The retail-specific business case for implementing a smart building platform
- The typical return on investment (ROI) and payback period for smart retail stores
- How leading retailers are using technology to unlock significant energy and maintenance savings
- Switch’s unique approach to delivering business intelligence and value for retailers
- The steps and timeline for implementing a strategic smart building program with a quick path to value