This event has passed, but you can still access the video by filling out the form on the right.
About the Event:
Building Management Systems and the way that we manage and control buildings have remained largely unchanged in nearly 30 years. Our cars and phones are smarter than some of the most expensive assets on the planet.
This is going to change. There are now large amounts of R&D and innovation spending pouring into Real Estate Technologies, aka RETech.
Real estate executives are looking for ways to better manage their portfolios. The C-suite is applying pressure to reduce the costly and yet-to-be scrutinised line-item in the financial statements. Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial Internet are more than merely an emerging trend. The tech giants like Microsoft and Intel are investing millions into IoT, cloud and security for the property sector. Add each of these factors together and we’re sitting at a tipping point of transformative change.
Kick off your day with Switch Automation, Microsoft and Intel over a free breakfast, delicious coffee and a refreshing dose of honest discussion about Smart Buildings and emerging trends in our industry. We call it ‘The Tipping Point’.
We promise not to sell you anything. We promise to share interesting information about how to push this industry into modern times. We promise to be respectful of your time and get you back to your desk by 9am.
What are we going to talk about at The Tipping Point?
• 7:15am – 7:30am | Check in with the Switch Automation team at the AMP reception area, grab coffee on us from the AMP Capital cafe, network with peers and friends
• 7:30am | Doors open--enjoy some breakfast and find your seat
• 7:45am | Welcome from our host AMP Capital. Chris Nunn, Head of Sustainability
• 7:50am | Smart buildings trends in the USA and Australia. Deb Noller, Switch Automation
• 8:00am | Smart Buildings and IoT. Tim Schroder, Microsoft
• 8:10am | Intel and IOT for Smart Buildings. Ganga Varantharajan, Intel IoT
• 8:20am | Smart Building programs with limited risk, cash and time. Aaron Lapsley, Switch Automation